vrijdag 14 juni 2013

Summer!<3

Hello lovelies!

I finally have my last day of school behind me. Spent the morning feeling awkward with my friends Danny & William because we were the only three dressed up for the occasion (as in: full suits for them & a dress for me) so we stuck together as the three musketeers! After some lousy entertainment, we went to our mentor groups and had some final words (and pictures!), and then it was finally time to go home! I didn't cry, felt accomplished.


After taking the bus home, I walked a long way in order to be at my little brother's graduation, proud of the guy! 

Was going to a party later, but was honestly too tired for anything such, plus the weather was terrible. Then my friend invited me to sleep over, and I'm currently sat writing this (via my phone, oo) while him and his brother are playing fifa, after we shot some stuff with an airthing. 



Crazy to think that this schoolyear is officially over! No more school until the 22th of August now.

Hope you're also having a great Friday! 

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten