zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

Time flies when you're having fun.

Hi.

My vacation in the Czech Republic is slowly coming to an end: on Monday we will start our journey home! Not right away though: we'll spend the night in Stockholm on our way back. 

It's been quite a lovely 2 weeks. There's been some slight boredom, but most of my time here was filled with enjoyable activities and meeting family members that I didn't even know existed.

It'll be nice to be home too, though! I'll have more interesting things to post on here, too: a shop log (because I've bought tons of stuff here, oh gosh), a nailpolish post (haven't properly polished my nails since I came here..), and in no time there'll be some back to school things coming up, too.. Yay?

For now I'll leave you with a few pictures.
 




Bye for now, I'll be back soon!

xx Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten