woensdag 15 juni 2011

Here's a huge post to make up for my absence!

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry. And if that's not enough, here's a superadorable kitten to cheer you up:
If that doesn't make you go: 'aww!', I don't know what will.

First things first: I have decided to give up The Challenge. Not because I don't want to do it anymore, but because I have decided to start saving for something else, and somehow I found the motivation to do that without any problems, so yay for me! :D
Ahem.
I know that I haven't posted in a very long time. What I have kept doing however, is making pictures of my nails! So here is a crapload of pictures! I'm honestly not sure that all of them are new, but at least most of them are :)







As you can see on the last picture, I cut my nails! Shocking! They are very short now, and I'm not used to it, but they'll be long again in no-time :)
And here, as a bonus picture, the 'easter nail-art' I did on my sister's nails. Apparently it is very hard to polish someone elses nails when you are having a laughing fit....
... See what I mean? Yeah, thought so.


Well that's all I'm going to post about nails for today. I guess. Except for if I get bored and decide to polish my nails again.

Ok, next up: music!
Recently I re-discovered a few songs, and I just. Can't. Stop. Listening! The ultimate summer songs I call them! There are two of those songs I am absolutely in love with!
First Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
That song just really makes me happy :)
The other song I adore is Danza Kuduro - Don Omar ft. Lucenzo
Doesn't that just put you in the mood for summer and sun and beach and icecream? It really makes me want to dance, and I am a horrible dancer, so I hope this song never comes on when I'm out in public, because I might have a problem then..

Well that's all I think! I hope you all accept my apology, and if not... yeah... I don't know... Just accept it ok? Thanks ;)

And there is one last thing I'd like to conclude this post with...
The Lazy Song (Parody), The Mustache Rap, Mario and Luigi Search for the Princess
These are several of the videos made by thecomputernerd01, and these were the first three I have seen of his channel. Needless to say, I subscribed.

Oh, and I know I said: to conclude this post, but there's one final vid I want to share with you guys: Daarvoor Ben Je Mijn Vriend - Bert & Ernie
For all you Dutch readers out there, hope this cheers you up, for me it sure did! I was talking about this to a friend, she didn't know what I was talking about, I found this vid on youtube, showed her, and then I thought, hey, maybe the awesome people reading this blog will like it too! So yeah. That's pretty much why.
Ok bye now!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten