woensdag 29 juni 2011

Choices choices.

Today I heard that a few of my fathers colleagues are coming over, first for work and then they'll stay with us for dinner. Then I thought, what if those people have children my age, who go to my school, or with who I will have any contact at all! That's my 'logic' again, but anyway. Of course I want to make a good first impression, and that includes cute nailpolish. Always pay attention to details right?

So, I was thinking of what I could do, and right now I have so many options that I am clueless. Here is what I'm thinking about:
- about 4 flashy colors on each nail, with black shatter on top of it
- the same as above, but then with elegant colors
- black 'nailart' on top of hot pink nailpolish
- 5 different pastel colors with nailart on it
- just one color, no fuss
- gradient nails, in pink, or purple, or red, or green and yellow, or black...

As you can see, there are just waaaaay too many things I can choose from and it's driving me crazy!
But if (IF..) I have decided in time, I will make sure that I put some pictures up :)

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten