maandag 26 september 2011

I need help.

No, I don't have any huge problems with drugs or anything like that, but still this problem may ruin my life. Dramatically stated, that is.
Let me explain: while typing this post, I just finished looking random stuff up on youtube, am tweeting (follow me if you want: eva_lazar), checking facebook every few seconds, am texting, and most of all, I'm dreading Friday.
Not just the song, even though that is rather dreadable, but because I have a test.
And I am supposed to be studying for it right now.
But I'm not.
Because I'm a procrastinator.

In Holland this wasn't such a big deal, I would wait untill the night before, and then cram really hard, but here in Sweden that simply is not an option: Every single thing here is in Swedish, so apart from actually understanding the stuff I have to study, I also have to translate every word I don't understand (which are a LOT, trust me!), remember these words, figure out how to make a summary I can understand, and THEN study the material.
I started this schoolyear really well, doing everything perfectly, and the motivation is still there, but I just can't seem to get myself to work!

That's why I need help. Anyone who can give me the golden tip on how to study could be my saviour because I'm really scared that I won't make it through this year.

Just needed to share this, like most things on this blog, and now I'm going to blankly stare at a list of words I have to know. Wish me luck.
Oh, and listen to this song, it's one of the only songs I can listen to while studying without getting all caught up in the music: Liar Liar - Christina Grimmie

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten