maandag 17 oktober 2011

Go Eva!

I actually did something good.
I started cleaning out my laptop. Keyword being started of course!
But I started, and thát is the important part.
It's way faster now (ok, at least a little bit), and I don't have the problem of doubleposting pictures on here, because I removed every single one of them from my laptop and put them on dvd, so I don't have them clogging my laptop's speed. Smart huh? ^.^

So here are two new pics. My nailpolish at the moment: 36 Enchanted Fairy by Essence.
It's an adorable color on my relatively short nails. They are short because this week I'm helping out in a kindengarten-school-thingy.
You see, my school has this thing that you go and stay a week at a working facility in which you are interested. Some people from my class are working in a tattooshop, others in a flowershop, another one is doing something concerning trucks etc. This way you can see if you'd like to do a similar job later on in your life.
I wasn't really interested in working with kids, but those Swedish kids are só adorable! I honestly had fun today, and will probably have a lot more fun this week. The reason I got this 'job' (for which I don't get paid, just to be clear here) is because I couldn't find anything myself, so my teacher got me this job...

I'm trailing off. Short nails. Yes. I have them, because I was afraid that I might injure the little kids I work with and that they'd whine and that their parents would take me into court for child mutilation. Or something like that. Yeah.

Okay that's it, again. Hope you have a great day!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten