maandag 24 oktober 2011

I've been shopping....

.... and I came home without any money, but with everything I needed to have!

I now have a new pair of boots, jeans, sunglasses, sweater-ish thing, AND a superawesome macdonalds balloon. We didn't eat anything there though, one of my friends just went in to get a cup of coffee and a donut, and then I saw the balloons and yeah... Let's just say that on our way home we got several stares because of our awesome balloon fights.
The sweater was a gift by the way! An early birthdaygift, given to me by someone I have known for not even two weeks, how amazing is that? So happy with it ^.^






Now that I look at it, I bought LOTS of black stuff!
Explanation: black boots go with everything, didn't have black jeans yet and again, those go with everything, needed sunglasses which usually are black, and the sweater thing just was a coincidence. Pretty sure that's spelled wrong. Whatever.

Okaaay, that was it. Going to try and do something useful now, been trying to do that for the past couple of days, not my strongest point so wish me luck!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten