zondag 3 juli 2011

The Choice..

 ... Tee hee ^^ Just thought a dramatic title would be fun =)
Sorry that it took me so long to make this article, but believe it or not, I have been busy! A concert, polishing my nails, being lazy, spending quality time with my family...
But here it is anyway. Making the decision took ages! I believe that about an hour after I posted the article, I finally decided on what to do. Not on my own of course, I had to ask about 8 people what they thought I should do before starting! And, as always, just after I put on my topcoat, I had to go have dinner. At the dinner table, I destroyed my nails (clumsy as always), so I had to start again. After I painted my nails for the second time, I was happy that everything had gone right. Untill my nailpolish decided to become bubbly because of the hot weather. Take three, and everything went perfect. Finally.
And here I am now, writing this post - while contemplating which color to put on my nails now - , but of course, you're here for the picture! So here you go:


Catrice C01 Pastel Yellow from the Pastel Delight collection with black flowers in fauxnad nailart =)
Nothing too special really, yet I got a compliment from my fathers' colleague so yeah I was happy enough ^^

And here are two bonus pictures of the polish I wore before this one, because otherwise this post would be kind of suckish I guess: 


Manhattan Crazy Colours (limited edition)
As you can see it is a lovely holographic polish! Too bad it isn't opaque that quick, I have used about three or maybe four coats here, so next time I'll just use a dark purple base color underneath, to make sure the color is even and the nail itself doesn't show, if you know what I mean.
Right now I'm wearing yet another color, L'oreal Resist & Shine 118, I believe I've written a piece about that one before, and yesterday I put a coat of golden glitters on my thumbs and annulary, just for an extra effect ^^
The nail polish stories, chapter I don't know, has hereby come to an end. Hope you enjoyed it!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten