dinsdag 4 januari 2011

I went shopping yesterday...

... and came home with just 4 things, no clothes, but things I have wanted to buy for a very long time...

The first thing I bought, is an iPod Touch! I've wanted to buy this for ages now, and I promised myself that I could buy it in 2011, so no waiting, first opportunity I bought it, and I love it! It's great, the sound is very good, you can do pretty much everything you want to do with it! (exept texting, but that's what my phone is for, right?)

All the pictures in this article are made with my iPod, just so you know ^^

The next thing  I got was an Invito bag!

You can't really see it on the picture, but it's quite a big bag! I don't really mind though, I like having enough space so I can take all of my junk with me to school ^^

The next thing I got, was a huuuuge bottle of The Body Shop shower gel the pink grapefruit version. There is this limited edition action thingy, where you can get very big bottles of showergel and really huge jars of bodybutter, the showergel costing €9,- for 750 ml, and the bodybutter €18,- for... I don't know... All I know is that it's cheap, and that you should try scoring some before this action is done! =D
This is the bottle:
Huge, right? Right.

The last thing I took home with me on this small shopping tour (which was intentionally meant to be about 1 hour, so I did a good job in buying what I needed I guess ^^), was an awesome pink USB-stick, 8 GB, just for school and pictures and stuff.. so yeah... Well, I'm still going to share the picture, as it's PINK!
I say: pictureworthy!

That's it, not that much, but still though I should share this with you guys!


xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten