zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Teeny tiny 3 2 go update, and some random stuff as well (as usual.)

Ok, my update:
The body butter: Done!
The shampoo: May still take a while
The shower gel/bubble bath thing: about 1 tenth left, and I will finish it this week.

I don't really know what to replace the body butter with, and as there are a lot of things going on with our emigration I don't really feel like caring about something as minor as that, as I already have enoughon my mind.

About the whole emigration: Everything is going great! Almost all boxes are packed with our stuff, the furniture we have taken apart, and the house is rather empty. Also, my Swedish is starting to stay in my head for a time longer than 15 minutes! Watch this: Hej, jag heter Eva och jag är fodd i Arnhem.
It means: Hi, my name's Eva and I was born in Arnhem
Awesome right?

Anyway... Today I had a break from the whole moving thing, and I went to Den Bosch with a friend. It was great, and ofcourse I had to go to the Lush store and bought...
- Butterball (for bathing)
- The Ex-Factor (for bathing as well)
- Each Peach (and Two's a Pair) (a massage bar/body lotion)
- Soft Coeur (another massage bar/body lotion)
- 2 tins to keep the massage bars in without having them melt all over everything I own

Also, I got two testers from the cashier:
Ultrabland, which is used to remove makeup with, and Charlotte's Island, which is like a self-tanning bodylotion, but the good thing about it is that you can rinse it off in the shower, so when you have used too much or something like that, it's no big deal. That's really handy for people as clumsy as I ^^

Luckily I had some money left after this lushious list (see what I did there? Lush... lushious... lush ious... ok, so it isn't funny. I tried.), so we went to the V&D shop, home to the Sephora! There, I bought 2 full-size O.P.I. nail polishes: one is called Ski Teal We Drop, which is a beautifull.. well.. teal, and the other one is a rather special polish, it's a matte black and it shatters! So you have to have a base color, pink for example, and then you put one layer of Black Shatter on top of it, this laquer shrinks or something, and this way it cracks, so you see the base color, it's really special and very awesome!

Then we went home and now I'm really tired so I guess I'll take a lushious bath (ok I admit: I really though it was funny.)

This was probably the last post in January, as tomorrow I'll be finishing packing, Monday we will go to Amsterdam because our plane on Tuesday is very early, so we don't want to risk being late due to traffic trouble.

Thanks for reading my blog everyone, I really appreciate it ^^

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten