zaterdag 1 januari 2011

... and then it suddenly was 2011!

2011, finally it's here! It seems just yesterday that it was 2009 and everybody was counting down: ...4...3...2...1... HAPPY 2010!!
Yet, this already is more than a year ago.
Time flies when you're having fun, right?
Well, I don't have a lot to say, as I'm really tired and haven't done anything interesting yet this year ^^
I guess I could do a second article today about my 3 2 go 'challenge', but I haven't really got pictures, and I don't feel like taking any..
Oh well, I'll just do a short update in this article instead!
There is just about 1/6 left of the dove body butter, and this month I will try to finish it, but if that's impossible I will not take it with me to Sweden, I'll throw it away instead, as I've had it for about 1.5 year, and it says on the label that you have to finish it within 9 months after opening...
Moving on to the next product: the andrélon perfecte puntjes shampoo. I Still use it and I will keep using it, but it will probably be at least 2 months before this one's empty, especially now that I have a tester of a very good shampoo from dove, it's the intense repair shampoo and it makes my hair all soft and shiny, but I will try to finish the andrélon shampoo before using the dove one again. Oh well, I probably will make a few exceptions ^^
Then the last product: the I love... Mango and papaya bubble bath&shower crème. I use this one almost everyday, though I enjoy using my sweety pie jelly from lush as well, but meantime the bottle is almost half empty, I'd say there's still 5/8 left.

That's it for today, have a wonderfull 2011

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten