dinsdag 11 januari 2011

My favorite nailpolishes of 2010

Hi!
Long time no post right?
Well, probably you're used to this by now ^^
This article will be on my favorite nailpolishes of 2010. Just a list of the polishes I used most often, no pictures as I'm really tired and lazy so I don't want to swatch everything and stuff like that...
Here are my favorites:
Spring/summer:
Casuelle? 
No number on this color, but it is a hot hot hot pink, and it has these teeny tiny glitters in it, very pretty! It is one of the brightest colors I own. It is an awesome color, and I got many compliments wearing this polish.
Paris Memories 260
This is a creamy pastel purple polish, and with pastel I mean the softest type of purple I know. It is a very sweet and innocent color, and I could always wear it, also it works out great when you use this for nail art.
Paris Memories 259
A really light gray. Can´t say a lot about this beauty, it has made the same impression on me as the laquer mentioned above.
Astor Laque Deluxe 616 purple dream
This color is exactely what you would think of when you think about a purple dream: a light purple, with many mini glitters, and very wearable.
Cassy by Casuelle
 This is just summer in a bottle! Well, not in the bottle. In the bottle, it looks more like a kind of old pink with a golden sheen, but on your nails it's just a golden polish with a pink base, really pretty!

Autumn/winter:
HerĂ´me Johannesburg 72
This is a kind of creamy chocolate brown color. Actually I'm wearing it right now! With a matte topcoat, that is. This is another versatile laquer, and it will always look pretty and sophisticated!
Paris Memories ?
Remember summer in a bottle? Well, this is christmas in a bottle! Sparkly christmas red, and just perfect ^^
L'oreal 118
This is a kind of coral colored polish, which lasts for at least a week, which I really like, as I tend to wear a polish for about a week due to laziness (a) It was exactly the same color as a cardigan I own, and as I like matching things, this was a great catch!
Color Cosmetic 09
Dawn-ish blue. Not midnight blue, but midnight with a touch of the morning sun. Poetic, huh? ^^
Rimmer 350 goldspun coral
This color is old pink, with loads of really small golden glitters, perfect! This one I wore a lot in the autumn.

And then, I ofcourse have my ultimate 2010 favorite.....
O.P.I Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
I haven't had this polish for very long, in fact I believe I got this not even 2 months ago, but it's my 2010 favorite. It's black/grey, with glitters, kind of holo, and it look really awesome matte or shiny. THE perfect color. Totally adore this one ^^

Got to love nailpolish, right? ;-)

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten