zondag 13 februari 2011

3 2 gone.

Hi!
I did it! I finished my 3 2 go challenge and I'm not going to try again, because it became rather boring after a while, to keep using the same products over and over again.
So, I got myself a new challenge. This one will take more time. It is my take on Project 10 pan!
Officially this challenge was meant for make-up, and you were meant to use 10 products untill they were totally empty, before you could buy something new.
Because I won't do this challenge with make-up but with showergels and stuff like that, I am going to call it The Challenge. WOOW!!! You didn't see that coming right? =)
So, what I am planning to do, is to select 10 products, doesn't matter what kind, as long as it is used on your  body or face, and when I finish all of them, I will buy myself the La Mer lipbalm, costing €50,-.
So, the products I am going to use up are:

~ Sweetie Pie Showerjelly tester (Lush)
~ Pink Grapefruit Showergel (The BodyShop)
~  Sprite Lipbalm (LipSmackers)
~ The Tonic tester (La Mer)
~ Karma Komba Shampoo (Lush
~ Pure Honey Bodylotion (De Tuinen)
~ Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyepencil (Bourjois)
~ Intensive Repair Shampoo mini (Dove)
~ *unknown* Showergel (Dove)
~ Lipbalm (Nivea)

Wow. It was harder than I thought it would be to come up with those products!
Oh well, I came up with them ^^
Soo... I guess I will do an update on The Challenge every month, and I will do it like this:
This product is gone.
This product I used this month.
This product I didn't use this month. 
Not a too hard system, now is it?

That's it for this post, maybe I'll do some more posts today because I haven't posted for such a long time. And I'm bored.

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten