zondag 27 februari 2011

The Challenge

Hi!
Here is the first real update on The Challenge!
Remember the system?
This product is gone.
This product I used this month.
This product I didn't use this month. 

~ Sweetie Pie Showerjelly tester (Lush)
~ Pink Grapefruit Showergel (The BodyShop)
~  Sprite Lipbalm (LipSmackers)
~ The Tonic tester (La Mer)
~ Karma Komba Shampoo (Lush)
~ Pure Honey Bodylotion (De Tuinen)
~ Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyepencil (Bourjois)
~ Intense Repair Shampoo mini (Dove)
~ *unknown* Showergel (Dove)
~ Lipbalm (Nivea)


... Not too good, now is it...
Well, at least it's a start, and besides, I need time to save money for the lipbalm!


To make this post a little more intreseting, here's what my nails look like right now:




The nailpolishes I used are ( in this order on my nails )


Base coat (Hema)
C02 Pastel Blue (Catrice, Pastel Delight Collection)
Black Shatter (O.P.I. , Katy Perry Collection)
49 Sheer Pearls (CoverGirl)
Top coat (Kruidvat)


I absolutely love this nail'look', as it is very different from what I usually wear and also you can use the Black Shatter on every color you like, but the effect is different each time, as you can see when you compare the picture above to this picture:


See?


Another style I wore 2 weeks ago, it looked like this:



My first take on Marble Nails! Not bad huh?
I thought it fitted the whole valentine theme well ^^


That's it for now, due to the limited internet we have, I can only use it when absolutely needed, and this is a kind of... well... forbidden thing, seeing how it has nothing to do with school and stuff like that, but whatever =)


xx Eva

1 opmerking: