woensdag 9 februari 2011

Livin' the Swedish life

Hi!

Sorry for the extremely long time of postlessness, but well, I was moving. To Sweden. So, yeah..
Well, as you may have noticed while reading this, that I have my internet connection back, yay!
It's just too bad that it is rather slow and that I have to share it with 4 other people, AND that this will stay this way for the following 9 months, due to stupid laws here...
Oh well, I will just have to live with it ^^

It is really beautifull here in Sweden, there is a lot of snow, yet it is not as cold as I had expected, which is a good thing because I hate cold, it actually is rather comfortable here, when the sun shines, it is warm! That's really awesome right? I always wanted to be able to walk through the snow without having my fingers frozen off =)

Our house is really nice, it is bigger than our former house, and it has very many rooms! When I have time I will take a few pictures, so you at least have some sort of image.

I don't go to school yet, as I first have to be able to speak Swedish, otherwise going to school is rather useless!

There isn't much to tell furthermore... Nothing major happened, you see?
When something does happen, I will tell you.
Promise!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten