zondag 13 februari 2011

Music!

That's a while ago isn't it, that I put some of my music here?
Probably most of you don't even like my music, but that doesn't matter ^^

The first song for now is...
Just a dream - Nelly cover by Sam Tsui + Christina Grimmie
This song is just perfection! It is so beautiful, much better than the original version by Nelly, and their voices are soo good! Love it.

Next up is...
Tu Angelito - Chino y Nacho
It's really good =) that's all I can say.

And last, but definetely not least....
Sin un adios - Lu
I've listened to this song over and over again for the past couple of days!

And now a bonus, which will make you laugh your.... something... off, a competition between two friends, each time taking a song and playing it on the weirdest instruments, and here is how it all began...

Hope you like it,

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten