zaterdag 23 juli 2011

Just to fill you in.

Long time no post!
Funny how almost every post starts with a sentence similar to the one above...
I thought it might be nice to tell you guys what's going on in my life right now.

Of course, I am loving the fact that I have vacation, no school to worry about for at least another month! And, now that I have nothing else to do, just like the rest of my family, my grandfather has decided to come over from Holland for about a month! He is leaving the 26th, so just a few days left, but we had fun while he was here.
For example, we went to one of the many woods close to my house, and we have picked a crapload of blueberries, almost 2 kilos! And you have to understand that we went there at least thrice, so a blueberry overdose was inevitable. ^^
We also went to several operas, this is not a thing I normally do, but this one is and exception: The Ring by Wagner. I have now seen all four parts, ranging from 2.5 to almost 4 hours each, and it was amazing. The show, the music, the storyline... Loved it! As you may or may not know, my dad is a musician, so that is the reason why I'm more involved in classical music than the average teenager.
Something else I've done, is visit a bakery 'contest'. It wasn't really a contest, more like a huge table of all kinds of cookies and cakes, and you could taste them all and decide for yourself which ones you liked best. Impossible to explain, luckily I took some pictures!



Omnomnomnomnom.

Well, that were the major events of the past month I believe. I hope you're enjoying summer break as much as I do! I'd really like it if you'd comment to tell me what you have done (or what you're planning to do) this summer. Also, random comments, critical comments, or request comments (on what kind of post you'd like to see) are very welcome. Oh who am I kidding, any comment at all will do! Getting desperate here ;-)
Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten