maandag 25 juli 2011

Puppies!

Hey!
I'm soooo exited right now! I actually wanted to tell you yesterday, but I didn't have time, so I'll just tell you now... We are going to get PUPPIES!!!!
Two German Spitz puppies, to be exact. We saw some adverstising in a shop closeby, so we called the phonenumber on the announcement to see if there were any puppies left, there were, and that same day we drove to the people selling them. From the moment we walked in, I knew I wanted to have all of them! There were about 6 puppies in a kind of wooden box, and mummydog was keeping a close eye on us while we cuddled with her babies. They were all só cute! I immediately fell in love with the smallest, dark brown guy, but unfortunatly he was already sold... Seeing how we were looking for two dogs, we decided to take the only other darkbrown one, and one of his siblings with whom he was playfighting. The darkbrown one is a boy, we named it Asso (well, its name already was Asso, and we liked it so we kept that name), and the lighter one is a girl, and her name now is Gaia.
On Saturday they will be brought to our home, because first they need to get a chip with all of their info in their neck, and several vaccinations.
I am superexited and really can't wait for them to come! I've never had any pets before (unless my little brother counts), and now, two of the cutest fluffballs? Life is good.
They are both 7 weeks now by the way.
I tried to take pictures, which was very hard due to the bad light and all that, but this is what I got:
This is Asso, adorable or what? <3

So, the dark one is Asso, the one next to him is Gaia.
Cute  huh?
Just a few days left before they finally are delivered, and then forever part of our family!
Can't wait.
I'll post pictures ASAP!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten