dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Want to have a good laugh?

Then check out this website!

click
My friend showed me this and I have had so much fun with it the past fifteen minutes or so!
Basically it shows how bad the quality of online translation is, by translating a piece of text up till 56 times from English to a random language and back. Here's an example:

Original text:
"Hey *my friends name*, thanks for showing me this website!"
...56 translations later we get:
"* The story of my friends from the Internet."

Well. I must admit that this one is one of the weaker ones, but you get the idea! So hopefully you guys enjoy that website as much as I do, now if you'll excuse me, I have useless translations to make.

Original text:
"xx Eva"
...56 translations later we get:
"Eva century."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten