donderdag 16 december 2010

3 2 go update.

Hi!
I was planning on doing this post a couple of days ago, but I forgot.. Sorry..
I'm really happy with this update though, as I didn't have any inspiration to write today again, and suddenly remembered I still had to do this =)
The products still in the race last time, were:
- Andrélon perfecte puntjes
- Dove body butter
- The Body Shop Mango Scrub

And now, I proudly present to you, the empty packaging of:
TBS mango body scrub!

I had mixed feelings when finishing this product: I really liked it, but also really wanted to finish it, but also didn't want to have to buy it again as I already have so many products, but also I wanted to buy it again to be able to use it again..
In the end I decided I was happy with finishing it, and, it's yet another item less to move to Sweden! Oh, and botg of my parents told me that there is a Body Shop close to where we're going to live, so that's no problem =)

Ofcourse the scrub has to be replaced in order for this thing to be called 3 2 go, and the product replacing it is:
I love... mango&papaya
This is a showergel/bubble bath'er, and as you can see I used it a few times already, both to shower with and to make a bubble bath with. It smells great, very sweet, and you get a lot of bubbles from it! I got it for free at the VIP evening at the Douglas, and I believe it costs between €3.95 and €6.95, so it's quite cheap, especially when you see that there is half a liter in the bottle! I believe it won't be a problem to finish this product ;-)

Oh, one more thing I wanted to say, but which isn't really supposed to be here as it's not on the 3 2 go...
My grandmother gave me her I-pod Shuffle!! =) I'm really happy about this, as I'm saving up for an I-pod touch, and this makes my life manageable untill I can buy it! Gotta love my granny ^^

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten