donderdag 2 december 2010

3 2 go

Hi!
Today the update for the 3 2 go.
Actually I planned this for yesterday, but as I nearly finished a product by then, I decided to postpome it to today.
Let's get started!
The product I just finished a few minutes ago, was my Dove daily exfoliating shower scrub!
I am sooo happy I finished this! I mean, it was not that I didn't like the product or anything, but after using it a lot, the smell began to disturb me. I really liked it at first, but after a while the smell became rather boring, and I really wanted to use different products, so when I finished this, I honestly was relieved.

Well, as I finished this, it has to be replaced. And the product replacing is...
Andrélon Perfecte Puntjes Shampoo! There are little water beads all over the bottle, as I just used it, but nevermind. I really like this shampoo, as it smells nice and does its job (cleaning my hair, that is.). The only reason why I want to use this up, is because then I can use my Karma Komba from Lush without feeling guilty about neglecting this bottle. Yeah... Oh well ^^

I have also made some progress with my other two products, the Dove Body Butter and the The Body Shop Mango Scrub:

Before..   
after!
Before.. 
After! 

Well, that's it for today, soon I will post another nail of the week article, and maybe something on Sweden or such.

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten