zaterdag 11 december 2010

What I want my new room to look like.

Hi!
Sorry I didn't post for a long time (again..), but so much has happened the past few days! We bought a house, we sold our own house, and we're all going crazy because of the stress and things which have to be done in such a short time..
But anyway, here's a post ^^
As the title already says, this post will be about what I want my new room to look like. I don't know what my new room is like right now, I don't have any measurements, but I have this perfect room in mind, which I wanted to share.

I want to have turquoise, white and black walls, and that will be the theme of my whole room. Also, I want to have some silver/gray accents, just for the sophisticated look. We will move our current furniture with us, which doesn't matter to me, as my chair is black and my bed is white. My only problem is my desk, as it is made of wood and thus brown.. Also, it is very wobbly, so actually I hope we will leave it behind so I can pick a new one there!
What I would also love is a kind of cupboard, with glass at the front so you can see what's inside, and then gather a Swarovski collection to put inside, as I love Swarovski and want to have something like that to display.
Something else I would like to have in my room, is a really soft, taupe carpet, just because I like soft things ^^
I am also planning to buy a few photo frames, to put on my wall in a contrasting color, so for example, white photo frames on my turquoise wall or something like that.
Also, I want to buy many pillows, to put on my bed, and which I can put on the ground when a lot of people are over and want to sit. But then again, I would have to buy very large pillows, so I'm still thinking of how to compromise.
The last thing I could think of were some candles, silver, white, black and turquoise ones, maybe a few jade green as an accent, but I'm not sure about that yet. These candles I would put in groups, maybe on ornamental silver plates or something, because that makes the room very cozy.

Well, that's all you're gonna get today!
If you have ideas for my room, please post a comment.

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten