woensdag 29 december 2010

A post.

Hi!
This post will contain a lot of different subjects, all too short for seperate posts, but (to me) important enought to post, just so you know ;) Now, let's get reading, shall we?

Christmas is over again.. (though we keep counting: it's the 5th day of christmas already!) How was yours? Mine was great, the first day my grandfather came over, through the snow(which was kind of scary, as he is 85 years old..), and he came home safe that evening as well. The next day, my parents, brother, sister and I went to see my grandmother, my uncle Daniƫl who we don't see that often, so that was great, and the "Waalwijkers" (my aunt Margit, uncle Mario, niece Isabella and nephews Emilio and Lorenzo, who happen to live in Waalijk), and my sister and I stayed there over night to go iceskating on the third day of christmas. The day after that we went home.

Another thing I wanted to tell you guys about is our "family blog". Because of us moving to Sweden and her awesome writing skills, my mother decided to start a blog. In this blog she writes about everything happening in this journey, major but also small things, and ofcourse some off-topic stuff to make everything a bit lighter. This is the blog: "The Blog."
It is written in Dutch however, just so you know.
Oh, and me and my sister might sometimes write small pieces, but the biggest part of the blog is made by my mom.

Something else I'm really happy about, but which I forget to post each and every time (and don't know where to put..) is the fact that I don't have to go to my Dutch classes anymore! I argued that it would be useless, since I don't need them anymore, as I will have to speak Swedish in Sweden (duh..). Since my teachers could understand this, they decided that I was allowed to study Swedish (which my parents bought a kind of class for, with which you can teach yourself Swedish, if you know what I mean..) in a quiet space. This was another problem, because even though we have these big halls used for working quietly throughout the whole school, those usually are very noisy. Still, I decided to try to work there, and with my ipod it really isn't that big a deal (the noise, that is.) Now I finally get to learn Swedish, just in time before the whole emigrating thing!

Ok, a bit late actually. We finally have our leaving date: the first of february! It is coming closer everyday, and I'm amazed how quick every day passes now we know when we are leaving. Oh well, I guess I just have to make sure this last month will be worth it!

This was pretty much all I wanted to tell you guys right now, but there's just one more thing: My favourite songs right now! Here they are:
Nanga ti feo - Camila
Love you forever - Ryan Huston
Close your eyes - Raccoon

Guess what? I just thought of something else I want to share with you guys: I'M GOING TO LEARN TO PLAY THE DRUMS!!! Well, at least I'm allowed to, the moment we feel at home in Sweden, and when I can place it into my life, so it may take a while before I will start, but when I do, you guys will be the first to know!

That really was it, and I hope you all have a wonderfull chrismas break!


xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten