vrijdag 31 december 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi!
Happy new year to everyone! Hopefully 2011 will bring you nothing but good and happiness and stuff like that =)

I know that it still is a few hours untill the big moment, but I just thought I'd already post, because otherwise you might not read it on time. Not that that's such a big deal, but still.
I'm really exited to go live 2011 to the max, though I wish it would stay 2010 forever... I've had such a great time! The new year will probably be just as good, if not better, but with the whole emigrating thing coming up, having to miss my friends and family, and having to learn a new language and stuff, it will probably be a rough start. Even though it will be hard, I will still make this year the best one yet, and I'm hoping you guys will do the same, as, even though I don't know you, everyone, everyone, deserves a great life, so why not make a fresh start or at least just improve your current life? You could at least try, right? ;-)

For me, it will be a fresh start. Really fresh actually. I mean, I'm moving to Sweden... In The Middle Of The Winter. Woah.
But I guess everything happens for a reason, and probably I'll find the greatest friends there, so I will feel like I'm in Holland again. Oh well, I'll see..

Anyway, happy new year again, and make sure this is the best year you've had (yet!)!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten