zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Challenging myself.

Good morning darlings!

I woke up around 6.40 this morning, and I couldn't fall back asleep. That's when I started to make my to-do list for the weekend. One of the things on the list was writing an article for my blog, as that's very needed.
Then I got an idea, really random and out of nowhere: I could write an article every two hours, that way I have a load of new posts on my site, and I probably turn out to push myself to do things from my list, just so that I can share them with you guys!

I'm just going to try it, if it doesn't work that's just too bad, but if it does that'd be great, right?
First up: cleaning my room. This actually is homework, because one of my crazy teachers decided that she'd need some proof that we can do this. Do not even bother asking, I don't get it either.

Of course I'll try to post nailpolish posts, but I've been really lazy with my nailpolish lately, so not too much fancy stuff, but I'll see what I can come up with today!

That's it for now, I'll be back in two hours. Have a great day!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten