zondag 19 februari 2012

OPI Ski Teal We Drop

I was going through my blog the other day, and then I noticed something. I have never written an article on the nailpolish that I used most: my beautiful Ski Teal We Drop! I decided to do something about this.


Of course it's hard to show the color on picture, but it is a lovely teal.
The polish is of amazing quality - of course, it's OPI after all - and it's nearly opaque after the first layer. The brush is broad yet precise, just the way I like it.

I've had it for more than a year, and the pasts months I've used it frequently: I'd say it's my default nailpolish, always a good choice.
I bought it for €15 at Sephora in Den Bosch, Holland.

Although I've used the polish quite a lot, it's still nearly full. However, if I ever get to the bottom, I just might buy another bottle. Love it!

This post is written via the Blogger app I wrote about earlier, so I hope it turns out allright.
Have a great day!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten