zondag 12 februari 2012

Questions

Bonjour!
I have just painted my nails and taken pictures. I cannot upload them though, as my laptop has decided that it very much dislikes the picture-part of itself. Such a selfconcious little thing.
That's why I decided to tell you guys some more about myself instead. Why not, right? =)
I found those questions on buzzle.com, in case you wondered.
Here we go:

  • What is your name?
    Eva Lazar.
  • How old are you?
    I am 16 years old. Yup.
  • When is your birthday? or which zodiac sign do you belong to?
    The ninth of November, so I'm a Scorpio!
  • Where do you live?
    In Sweden, as you probably have read already.
  • Do you have siblings? How many?
    I have an older sister and a younger brother.
  • What is your favorite food?
    This is a tough one.... Can't be bothered to think right now, so I'll just go for pizza!
  • What is your favorite drink?
    I drink water a lot... In case the question meant alcoholic drinks, I'd have to say martinis.
  • What is your favorite color? Turquoise.
  • Who is your best friend?
    I actually have three: Danai, Joyce and Kenny.
  • What is your favorite book?
    Another hard one! I'll just say that the Harry Potter books are loved.
  • Who is your favorite actor?
    Rowan Atkinson. Don't judge.
  • What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
    I'd have to say being born.
  • What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
    So many to choose from... Probably when I was playing basketball, tripped and hit a wall in the comic-figure way. Completely with the sliding down.
  • What is your biggest regret in life?
    Again, I have way too many of those... I'd have to say taking my ipod with me when I was walking the dogs, that time that its screen cracked.
  • What career do you plan to pursue?
    Not sure yet, there are so many options! I've been thinking about management, psychiatry and interior design a lot the past months though.
  • If you had one word to describe yourself , what would it be?
    Awkward.
  • Which is your favorite dessert?
    Lemon icecream. I think.
  • Which is your dream car/bike?
    Lamborghini! I'll have one of those once i'm rich.
  • If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    I'd travel to Spain, via Holland.
  • What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
    I've only really had two, with the same guy. Both were/are rather amazing, so I think I'll just pass this question!
  • What is your favorite pastime?
    Sleeping. Love it.

    Those were the normal ones, now let's continue with some funny ones:
  • What's your favorite midnight snack?
    Water. I never dare to go downstairs at night.... However, I tend to eat licorice at night when I have the flu.
  • Do you eat junk food everyday?
    Nope. I think every month would be more accurate. Unless candy etc counts as junkfood of course!
  • What is the one food that you would never give up?
    Is olive oil a food..?
  • What's your favorite horror movie?
    The Nonexistent. I HATE horror movies.
  • Do you like to sing in the shower?
    Sure, but I never do as I', afraid someone might hear me.
  • What is your weirdest quirk?
    I tend to wave at people when they look at me.
  • Your favorite sundae topping?
    Caramel I think.
  • What is your all time funniest prank?
    Doing a fistbump: apparently it hurts people as I have this ring I always wear. Hard to explain really.
  • What crazy things do you dream of trying someday?
    I'd like to step into a random airplane/train someday, and spend some time in wherever I end up.
  • Do you believe in extraterrestrials and life on other planets?
    Define extraterrestrials... I don't believe in the humanoid kind, but I'm fairly sure that we're not the only living creatures in the universe.


    A few more, just because I'm on a roll!
  • What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often?
    My nails. =)
  • What are the 5 most important things in your life?
    - Friends
    - Family
    - School
    - Future
    - Happiness
  • How superstitious are you?
    *googles the word superstitious* I'm not really superstitious, however I do believe that when people think negative, negative things tend to happen to them more often, and the other way around of course.
  • What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
    These questions are so general! I have no clue, really. I have a pretty funny life.
  • What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?
    Knowing I've never broken anyone's trust.
  • What three things would you take with you to a deserted island?
    - A boat with all gear needed
    - A map
    - Sunblock (hey, while I'm there I might as well enjoy myself a bit!)

    Okay that was it! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to open a window because these nailpolish gases are slowly killing me.

    xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten