zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Done!!!

Finally, after nearly 8 hours of toiling (with several breaks included, of course), my room is all clean! I believe that it is fair that I now allow myself to do whatever I want for the rest of the day!
Here are some pictures for you guys.

 First up: the way my room looked before I started. Not too bad really, but as I had to clean it in order to complete my homework we might as well call it messy, otherwise I feel so accomplishednessless. Which now is a word.




Next I threw all the stuff from my desk on my bed....



... And then you realize you forgot to take pictures of the messiest point. *facepalm*

Aaaanyway, this is what it all looked like when things started to get better!






And now, the moment we've all been waiting for..... THE CLEAN ROOM!






Not bad, right? Unbelievable that this has taken so much effort really. Still, I'm happy that I did it because my room looks very good right now and I finished my homework. Or well, part of it: I will also have to do the laundry, clean the bathroom, do the dishes and cook for a week in order for my teacher to give me a sufficcient grade, and, seeing how she hates me, it still won't be a high grade. Nothing to be done about it I guess!

This was it for today, hope you guys enjoyed my mind-numbing posts at least a little bit, and I'll write again soon! (I think.)

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten