zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Two hours of cleaning....

... And I have accomplished to make my mess messier. This never seems to be avoidable, but is nonetheless really demotivating. I will continue though! Up to now I have succeeded to throw everything (including my laptop, so I'm typing this while sitting on the ground) from my desk and nightstand, cleaned them (plus my chair), and now all there is on my desk is my lamp. At least one part of my journey is complete. =')

Soon I will continue, but first it's time for a second breakfast, because I know for a fact that we have grapes and I love grapes.

Probably posting pictures at the end of the day, of how my room started out and how it gradually became better untill it was all perfect.
...
A girl can dream, right?

Twelve o'clock another update will arrive!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten