maandag 1 november 2010

3 2 go

(This is a new category, which I will update every once in a while.)
Have you ever had, that you have a lot of products which you have had for a while, and haven't finished because the smell was boring you, for example? Or have you ever stopped using a product because you got a new one, and the old one is still half full?
I have. And to finish these products before going to Sweden (less products means less to move with me ^^), I decided to challenge myself with a 3 2 go. Many of you probably know this as project 10 pan, but I don't have that many products which I need to finish for some reason, I decided to make it 3 2 go.
Here I will post 3 items which I really want to finish, because they will expire soon, are boring, or I just forget to use them, or any other reason I may have.
The 3 items I want to finish right now are:
- Dove Daily Exfoliating Shower Scrub
- Lipsmacker Cola Vanilla
- Dove Supreme Body Silk

I have made a picture of every product, to show you how far I've gotten already, and I will show you the product every month, or untill I finish it, to show my progress. Here are the first pictures:







Not bad I guess, but I have a lot of "work" to do before I have finished them..
That's all for today, 3 articles to make up for my 2 week break ^^

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten