vrijdag 12 november 2010

Eyelook

Hi people!
I was bored and didn't know what to do... I polished my nails,
tried to clean my room... As I was cleaning my room, I was trying to organise my make-up (which was hard to do), and while I was doing that, I decided to make a simple eye look:





I know it isn't really extravagant or anything, but I thought is was not bad! I think I am going to wear this look tomorrow, as my family is coming over to celebrate my birthday.

For this look I used the following products:
Waterline - Catrice Kohl Kajal Pencil
Eyeliner - Essence Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Black Onyx Mascara
Eyeshadow base - Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Perle Isirée
Lightest color - Essence Liquid Eye Cream
Golden color - Everyday Minerals 12:01 AM
Darkest color- Manhattan 95Z

That's it, I hope you like it, and if anyone has a request for any article whatsoever, please tell me and I will post an article on whatever it is you want me to write about!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten