woensdag 10 november 2010

Birthday part 2

So, yesterday was my birthday.
It was a great day, though I had to go to school from 9.15 untill 16.25.
I got many gifts. At breakfast, my parents, brother and sister all gave me money, and I was really happy, as I am saving up for an Ipod touch. Also, a lot of cards came to congratulate me, and one of the envelopes  contained presents: earrings and a bracelet! I was really happy, as they were both really beautiful and I wanted some new jewelry anyway. The last thing I got was a kind of earring-holder, shaped like a tree. It can only hold 2 pairs of earrings, but it is very cute so I was really happy.
When I got to school, many people came over to congratulate me, and I even got some gifts! The best gift was a Lush gift certificate, I was so happy because I didn't expect to get any gifts at all! So, next week me and 2 of my friends will go to Rotterdam to spend the certificate and some additional money ofcourse!
In the evening, these two friends came to my house, and they brought chocolate cookies with them! They were kind of unsuccesfull in baking them: they were supposed to be thin, crispy cookies but they were kind of huge... Anyway, they tasted good, so we just ate them!
After eating and having a lot of fun with them, I had to make some homework and then the day was gone... I'm already waiting for my sweet 16!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten