zondag 21 november 2010

My nailpolish collection: updated + swatched

Hi!
After removing several polishes which dried in or such, and adding many new ones, I decided that it was time for a quick update on my stash. As I was bored and was looking for something to do, I also made pictures of every color on my fingernails, to show what it looks like that way. The pictures aren't really clear, but they show the true color of the polish most of the time. Also, I didn't swatch every polish, after I finished making pictures and had my "usual" manicure ready, I found out that I had forgotten 2 polishes... Also, I didn't swatch the base and top coats - naturally. Enough with the talking, and on to the pictures!

O.P.I.: Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, O.P.I.: Yodel Me on My Cell, O.P.I.: Color So Hot it Berns, Casuelle: ?, Casuelle: ?
Paris Memories: 228, 246, ?, 260, 259
Diamond Gloss: 238 Squash, Catrice: Pastel Yellow, Catrice: Pastel Blue, Kruidvat: French Manicure Pink, Kruidvat: French Manicure White
Casuelle: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
2true: 43, Catrice: 240 Sold Out For Ever, Wild&More: 68, 37, 31
Rimmel: 350 Goldspun Coral, Ellen Betrix: 80 Wild Rose, Etos: ?, Casuelle: Cassy, Yves Rocher: Opale Rosé 03
?, IVSTY: 47, ?, Hema: 04, Miss Sporty: ?
Manhattan: ?, Astor Laque: 616 Purple Dream, Casuelle: Cassy, Claire's: B3, Casuelle: ?
Kron: 27 Froschkönig, Diamond Gloss: ?, M: 06, W.I.C.: Johannesburg 72, Essence: Rock 'n' Roll
And a picture of all my polishes spread out on the "border" of my bed:
As I already 'exhibited' them like this, I counted them, as this was easy to do while they were like this, and I came out on a total of 51 laquers. Not bad, right? ^^

That's it for today, in a while I will do a post on yesterday, as I went to Den Bosch with a few friends, but I'm too lazy to do that now.

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten