maandag 1 november 2010

My october favorites

Because a new month just started, I thought it would be nice to show you my favorite products from this month. I have tried to finish some of them, but I underestimated the amount of product left in the packaging, and to make sure I will keep using them, I decided to make a 3 to go challenge for myself, there will be an article on that.
Anyway, there were a few products I used a lot this month. Some of them just because I wanted to finish them, others because I really like them. As this article is about my favorites, I will only talk about the second part of the stuff I used. Logical, isn't it ;)

The first thing I have been using almost everyday, was my new perfume, about which I have written earlier: Mysterious by Mexx.




It's a very nice perfume for the wintertime, not too heavy, but also not too sweet or flowery, or anything else which is summery actually. Just great for the winter.

The next thing which I bought and love, is my new eye pencil: contour clubbing waterproof by bourjois. Every single eye pencil I own is smudging after an hour or so, and this one stays on waaaay better! I admit, this one isn't perfect either, but it stays on at least 3 hours on my waterline, and it is great to work with, it just glides on your eyes, which I really like. It was €6.90, and it is provided by most drugstores.

And, last but not least, my nivea lipbalm. I know it was in my last favorites as well, but I used it a lot again, and still love it.




That's it for my favorites, next month I will have some new ones.

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten