vrijdag 19 november 2010

Ill

Hi people,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while (again), but I have been ill, so I wasn't able to post. Well, I was able to, but I couldn't do anything or find inspiration because I didn't really get out of the house. Today is the last day of me not doing anything, tomorrow I will go to Den Bosch with a few friends, to visit the Lush and stuff like that, and after that, probably on sunday I will write an article about what I bought. My 3 2 go is doing great, I think I will post something on that on the 1st of December or so.. Just because a new month starts then ^^
Something small I wanted to tell you guys about: one of my friends and I have started writing letters, as mail is so.. well.. unpersonal, and it's just fun to do. We will send each other our letter every month, and it's written as a month of diary entries, so just with date and what we did that day, and just everything random which we think of. We wanted to do this in the first place because of me emigrating, but we decided to just start already, and I can tell you that it's fun to do, and I'm already looking forward to read the first letter I get!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten