vrijdag 19 november 2010

Paris memories + Essence 19 Rock 'n' Roll

Hi!
To make up for a week of no blogging, I decided to put up a second article today!
As I got bored with my blue nails, I decided to try some things for christmas. The winner is this "look":


Sorry for the blurry pictures, but you get  the idea: Christmas red with christmas sparkliness =D!
Actually, I was trying to do some nail art with my fake Konad set, but then again the glitters weren't appropriate for this kind of thing, so it came out all wrong.. But when I looked at my nails again, I decided that I like the way it looks: Though it's not looking like the pattern at all, it still looks more elegant than just blobbing silver nailpolish on the red base. I really like it and I think I will wear this with christmas!

A review of both lacquers:
The paris memories (red) was great, like all the others of that brand. I believe it was about €2.50 at the Surprise Shop and the Douglas. I don't know what number it is, but you will recognise is when you see it. It is a great nailpolish! It is easy to apply, and very smooth on your nails, you won't see stripes at all. On the above pictures I wore 2 coats.

Essence 19 Rock 'n' Roll is awesome as well! It's holographic, but you don't see that when you use it as a detail. My brother got me this one for last "pakjesavond", and as you can understand I was really happy, but this is also the reason I don't know its price. As it is Essence, it probably wasn't that expensive ;)
It's a great polish, and it's easy to apply. You will need aproximately 2 coats, that will do. I really like it, and I may wear this one to a party or so, though I'm crazy enough to make this my everyday look!

xx Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten